Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer break almost over(J.D. & Carla)




As we get close to the end of summer. I would like to fill you in on how we spent our days. We had our family vacation in June . I(J.D.)thought it would be fun to go to Louisville to see the Louisville Slugger bat museum.That was really neat. We also watched the Louisville Bats baseball game.Then we decided to go Churchill Downs. Wow that was awesome! We even took in some horse racing. Colton knows how to pick the winners-yes we did some betting and won $$$.

After few days in Louisville we drove to Cincinnati. We went to the aquarium there. It is an amazing aquarium! We also went to the National Underground Freedom Railroad Museum which is about how the slaves escaped to freedom. We also went to the Cincinnati Reds/Texas Rangers game. I wore my CARDINALS shirt and cap. Boy, did I get some looks!! Colton and Kyle had a great week at band camp and are gearing up for the marching season(GO WARRIORS)!!!! Eric attended the St. Charles West basketball camp instructed by Coach Hollander. He had fun improving his guarding and shooting skills. Colton will be a senior, Kyle will be a junior and Eric will be in 7th grade.

2 comments:

Ang said...

What a fun and FULL summer. I am a little upset about summer being over soon too. I still can't believe that Colton is going to be a Senior!! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Well...isn't this just a nifty thing to do. Now I can always know what you guys are up to.
Take Care-Lori