Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good Times - Nancy

The last week seems to have just flown by . . .2 days till Thanksgiving. I had a camp board meeting last week and we got the Ne-O-Tez 2008 schedule completed. If you need a copy leave a comment and I will send one to you. I had Bunko at my house last Thursday night. We have been playing together for 12 years (I think) and some of us from the beginning. The best part of the evening is that we stay connected with each other. Friday night Mom, Dad, me, Colton, Kyle and Eric went to see Pattonville play in the semifinals football game. We lost 13-19. There were so many people there from Maryland Heights CoC to support Colin that it was neat!

Saturday I had the joy of having Gracie and Lexi for the afternoon. We went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I must say that I didn't think much of the movie - why in a kid's movie do they have to have the main character die? The girls liked the snacks (Gracie the big girl potty) the best!

Saturday night I went to Eric's basketball game -they won 23-25.



We are looking forward to Lori's family coming in on Wednesday evening for Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving morning, if you have a chance, catch the St. Louis Thanksgiving Day Parade on KMOV Channel 4. Colton and Kyle will be marching with the St Charles West Marching Band in the parade. We will be there to cheer them on and then come home to our Thanksgiving meal.

Lots of fun to come the next few weeks. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. God is so good and has blessed me abundantly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO PACKERS