Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday evening I worked at a Season of Giving party. This group provided Christmas gifts for 40 families. My friend, Lisa, and I worked at the craft table - it was crazy! Thank-you Lisa for coming with me.
Saturday morning we started out with a holiday brunch with our special friends - The Jones Family. So many years and so many memories! Steve, Amber and DiAnn - Justin was driving home from Harding on Sat morning.
Art and Flo were there along with JD, Carla, Kyle and Eric. Colton was working!

Then it was off to Eric's basketball game . .this is Eric and his buddy Drew! They won the game!

We celebrated Ky's birthday with dinner at Tequila - Ky loves Mexican !

Sunday morning we had donuts to celebrate Ky turning 18! It looks like Ike was really enjoying his!


2 comments:

Ang said...

busy times.

I am going to try to get your part 2 present in the mail tomorrow, we'll see if it happens. ;) The girls loved their snowbabies! thank you!

Henley Family said...

Don't stress - glad the girls liked their snowbabies. I thought Lexi would get the humor of the deer and that Gracie would like the toe painting after Libby Lu and me painting her toes! Merry Christmas!