Sunday, January 18, 2009

OKAW Valley Conference Champs

The Monticello Middle Schooll 8th grade basketball team won their conference championship on Saturday, January 17th! Matt we are proud of you and your whole team. They now have a few non-conference games and begin regional playoffs February 3rd! As they say in Monticello, "It's a Great Day to be a Sage"! Good luck guys. Grandpa bought a purple wig and became the ultimate fan in this outfit!
Matt and his coach with the Okaw Valley Conference trophy. Funny note - Coach said let me get on my tip toes for the pic so I don't look so short!

1 comment:

Gavin said...

I was wondering if you could help me get in touch with Matthew Kruse. My name is Gavin Sullivan and I am the Director of the Peoria Irish Basketball Program located in Peoria, IL. We are an elite travel program that plays in tournaments all across the country. I have heard alot of good things about Matthew. You can Check us out on the web a www.peoriairishhoops.com
You can also contact me through email: gsullivan1205@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Gavin Sullivan