Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Hate The Cardinals!!- Colton

Wells: the worst pitcher ever

Reyes: the second worst ever


Maroth: the worst pickup the cardinals ever got

Man this season has been a total waste. Every night I go to bed wondering why I'm still a fan of these losers. This could be the worst bunch of players I have ever seen on one team. Albert is the only player on this team that is good and even he is having a down year. But the worst part of this team has to be the pitching rotation. Have you ever seen a worse rotation on one team ever? You have Looper and Wainwright who have been okay and then the Three Stooges Maroth , Reyes, and Wells. I mean come on these three could not win a game to save their lives. Only one thing can make this season better and that is if the Cubs miss the playoffs. So for the last months of the season I only have one thing to say.... Go Brewers!!!!

3 comments:

Henley Family said...

I guess Colton only likes the Cardinals when they are winning. This has been a rough year after the thrill of winning the World Series last year! I hold out for next season! Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

No "Go Yankees?" Maybe one day you will see the light...

Anonymous said...

Me too!!