Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Family Picnic

Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike organized a family picnic this afternoon/evening. It was very hot but that didn't stop us from gathering and having a good time. The 6 little kids were a riot playing in the water from a fountain and pump. At one point Aunt Nancy was playing "Silver Dollar City" with them - pouring water on their heads as they went down the slide (like a ride)!
Here are 8 of the cousins - Colton was working.
Zoe was digging the cookies Aunt Nancy had made!
Luke was loving the fruit that Mark had cut up!

Playing on the slide - Uncle Marlin had the idea to dump the cooler of leftover ice and cold water down the slide - the kids loved it!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Fun! When I found out that today was Soullift I was sad that we would be missing our annual dinner with you all, so I am glad to find that you were not there either!
Looks like the kids had a blast even with the heat!

Anonymous said...

I miss the dinner too.

Anonymous said...

I missed our annual dinner also - glad you weren't there. I heard they had about 750 kids. They were at Florissant this year. The comment above was from Eric. Nancy