Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter Wondefest - Navy Pier



We spent the evening at Navy Pier. We were able to catch a trolley over to Navy Pier. It was the Winter Wonderfest. I have never seen so many lights. It was huge and inside! There were rides, games, lights and even an ice skating rink.















Approaching NavyPier on the trolley.

Christmas Cuties!


I stood in line for 1 hour and 25 minutes on Ontario/Michigan to get Garrett's carmel corn today - it is Mother's favorite. The chicago mix of cheese and carmel is oh so yummy! The carmel corn was warm . . .



We started out the morning at Water Tower Place . . seven floors of shopping. I went into the American Girl Place and wanted to buy a small doll and the line was at least 75 people - no standing in that line. At that time I didn't know I would be in line for popcorn later.


No comments: