Friday, April 25, 2008

Beautiful Flowers - Nancy

I have been at a Missouri Association of School Business Officials conference this week at Lake of the Ozarks - I know doesn't it sound like a good time :) I learned some new things, was reminded of some things I knew and spent some really good time networking with my colleagues from around the state. One thing I noticed is that the group I started with 16 years ago is starting to get gray hair - surely we are not aging! It was a very good conference - - -you know it is an election year for Governor when one of the government officials is willing to provide a keynote. This year was Jay Nixon - I found it interesting that he is from DeSoto ( I wanted to ask if he had heard of Camp Ne-O-tez but decided probably not the best venue!) Dad and Jason went to camp today to deliver new tables for the canteen area (check the NEOTEZ blog for pics) Ron also helped them build them. Mom was busy taking pictures of her flowers this week so here are a couple of them for your enjoyment.

No comments: