Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Perfect Day for Baseball - Kyle/Nancy


Kyle and I went to the Cardinals game today. What a difference a few days can make in the weather. It was a beautiful spring day - sunny and mid-sixties! Kyle and I had a wonderful afternoon. The Cardinals beat the Nationals 5-4. We started the day with Colt/Ky/Eric and myself having breakfast at I-Hop and then Kyle and Aunt Nancy headed to the game. It was a 12:10 start. The game was fun but the trip home was horrid! I parked in a different lot that was closer to the entrance by our seats - Mistake! It took us over a hour to get off the lot, down 4th and on Hwy 70. Kyle was a good sport and I was about out of my head. Here are some pics from today. Note: the jerseys of Rolen and Edmonds on folks in front of us - you see lots of those and Eckstein at the stadium. You notice they are not on the field but these young birds will grow up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO DBACKS :)

Anonymous said...

the dbacks are the best in the west and mlb.

GO DBACKS:)